Benefits of Fellowship
Boost Your Résumé — Upgrade Your Membership to Fellow
- Increase your status at no cost and help the SEG at the same time
- Put the SEG Fellow designation on your résumé
- Sponsor other professionals to join the Society
- Become involved in SEG governance by serving on a committee or standing for election
- Nominee should have a minimum of eight years of professional experience, including not less than five years of work principally devoted to economic geology, three of which must have been in positions of responsibility. Consideration will be given to work of an individual
in research or as a teacher of economic geology.
- Two SEG Fellows to serve as primary and secondary sponsors
With a greater pool of Fellows, SEG can increase the diversity of its leaders, better meet the needs of members in all locations, and evolve into an organization truly representative of its varied components.