Become a Member
Proof of Enrollment (PoE) Guidelines
SEG Student Members require written documentation of full-time enrollment for the current academic year. Students must be enrolled full-time in the earth sciences from a degree granting university/college. Part-time students are not eligible for the student membership rates.
- When applying: Your PoE must be current or show future enrollment.
- When renewing: Your PoE must be dated between September–December 2017 or January–August 2018.
Valid PoE Documents
- Dated fee statement which states "full-time" or number of credit hours
- Dated university ID card which states "full-time"
- Letter from your adviser
- Letter from your university registrar
Submitting your PoE
- Original documents are not required.
- Online Application: You will be required to upload a file during the application process.
One file can be uploaded. 4 MB limit. JPG, PNG, or PDF format. Multiple files can be compressed in one ZIP file.
- Print Application: Scanned copies can be e-mailed, faxed, or mailed to the address on the form.