Abstracts are no longer being accepted. Thank you to everyone who submitted!
We invite you to submit an abstract for SEG 100 on one of the themes below. Sessions will include both technical oral presentations and speed talks. Poster sessions are planned to introduce works in progress, new ideas, and student projects.
If you submitted an abstract for the postponed SEG 2020 Conference, see additional instructions under Abstract Manager, below.
Thank you and we look forward to reviewing your submissions!
Call for abstracts
January 20, 2021 - May 3, 2021
The Abstract Manager is closed and no longer being accepting submissions.
- Game Changers — The First Hundred Years
- Lindgren's Legacy — Ore Deposits in Depth
- Gold 2020s — Golden Past, Precious Future
- Basins Through Time — Linking Process and Ore Systems
- Ore Deposit Structure — Processes, Patterns, and Innovations
- Beyond 2021 — The Next Hundred Years
- Diversity in Ore Deposits
- Tectonomagmatism and Porphyry-Epithermal Metallogeny (Tribute to Jeremy P. Richards)
Notification of acceptance
- Notification of acceptance will be emailed to presenters in June 2021
- All presenters are required to register for the conference by the early registration deadline: August 15, 2021
- All SEG Student presenters must register by the early registration deadline to receive funding
- Only accepted and registered presenters will appear in the SEG 100 Conference Proceedings