Presenting at the core shack at SEG 100 will provide the opportunity to showcase your company and projects to a large and diverse group of decision-makers and engaged attendees from across the world. We offer an inclusive, global setting for SEG's first virtual annual conference — and the once-in-a-lifetime celebration of our 100th anniversary. Local COVID-19 regulations permitting, the in-person component of the conference will be held at the Whistler Conference Centre in British Columbia, Canada. Those who have signed up for a virtual booth/core shack will be given priority for the limited in-person booth space in Whistler. Technical sessions will showcase the new science and thinking that will benefit society in the future, framed by the understanding of the scientific accomplishments in economic geology and mineral discoveries over the last 100 years.
Booth specifications and core shack benefits
All core shack presenters will be able to create their own virtual booth, to include:
- Areas for resources, links, videos, images, and a 1:1 chat or video feature.
- Ability to hold meetings of up to four people at a private lounge table.
- Two Full Virtual Conference passes for company personnel.
- Real-time analytics including who is currently at the booth, a history of all visitors, categorizing of attendees by their level of interest, and viewing of scheduled meetings.
- Additional Full Virtual Conference passes (limit of two) at US$200 each.
- Booths will be visible on the conference platform from September 6 to September 24.
- Upgrade to a physical booth at the Whistler Conference Centre (if in-person component is allowed) for US$1,000.
Those wishing to present a core shack will be advertised as a distinct sub-set of exhibitors and will have designated time periods during the conference when they will be expected to be at their core display booth, or step out to a private lounge table to meet with attendees.
The currently projected relaxation of COVID restrictions in British Columbia suggests that there is a good chance that we will be able to hold an in-person conference in Whistler. The final decision will be made on July 22, 2021.
To reserve a core shack space at SEG 100, please submit the registration form. Contact the conference organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Virtual exhibition area
Combined Exhibit Hall and Virtual Booth example: