SEG does not share nor sell our member, attendee, or exhibitor information for commercial purposes. If you are contacted by someone attempting to sell you this information, please contact the conference organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEG Events Code of Conduct
All registrants, guests, volunteers, exhibitors, SEG staff, service providers, and others in attendance are expected to abide by this SEG Events Code of Conduct.
- Be respectful, considerate, collegial, and collaborative.
- Communicate in a civil manner, critiquing ideas rather than individuals.
- Avoid personal attacks directed toward others in attendance.
- Alert SEG staff or SEG leadership if you notice anyone in distress, or detect a dangerous, or potentially dangerous, situation.
Unacceptable Behavior Includes but is not Limited to:
- Harassment, intimidation, discrimination, or threatening actions.
- Physical or verbal abuse of any attendee.
- Disruption of any presentations.
- Audio/video recording of any presentations without permission from SEG.
- Inappropriate use of sexual images in public spaces or in presentations.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
- Anyone requested to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to immediately cease and desist.
- Actions may include immediate removal from the virtual platform without warning or refund.
- SEG reserves the right to prohibit participation by offenders at any future SEG meeting or other SEG-sponsored event.
Reporting Unacceptable Behavior
If you are subject to unacceptable behavior or have witnessed any such behavior, please immediately notify an SEG staff member or SEG member with a designated leadership or organizational position.
Conference Covid Policy
SEG 2022 is committed to providing members, partners, and staff with an experience that is as safe as possible. With that in mind, SEG 2022 will be offering participants the choice between either in-person or virtual attendance. For in-person attendees, we provide the following guidelines.
These requirements and strong recommendations are consistent with growing trends with conferences and events.
- All attendees must have received basic vaccination to attend the in-person events. A vaccination card will be required to collect registration materials.*
- We strongly encourage wearing masks during the event. Masks will be available to attendees at the registration desk.
We encourage attendees to have received booster shots, as available, and carry self-test kits (not provided by the conference organizers).
SEG 2022 has partnered with the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel to host this year's conference, and, as a part of the Marriott Bonvoy collection of hotels, the Sheraton follows the Marriott Commitment to Clean. More information is provided here: Marriott's Commitment to Clean.
SEG 2022 may update this policy at any time based on the evolving information learned.
*Basic or primary vaccinated status is defined as having received all the required doses of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine primary series (2 doses of Moderna, 2 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech, or 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine) at least 2 weeks before the start date of the SEG 2022. Please refer to the CDC website for additional information about the COVID-19 vaccines. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/stay-up-to-date.html