The annual conference in Whistler, BC, Canada, will showcase the new science and thinking that will benefit the world in the future, framed by the understanding of the scientific accomplishments in economic geology and mineral discoveries over the last 100 years.
SEG invites the global minerals community, including industry, academia, and government to a program of exceptional talks and posters, field trips, and workshops.
- Game Changers — The First Hundred Years
- Lindgren's Legacy — Ore Deposits in Depth
- Gold 2020 — Golden Past, Precious Future
- Basins Through Time — Linking Process and Ore Systems
- Ore Deposit Structure — Processes, Patterns, and Innovations
- 2020 Vision — The Next Hundred Years
- Diversity in Ore Deposits
- Tectonomagmatism and Porphyry-Epithermal Metallogeny (Tribute to Jeremy P. Richards)
For more detail and up-to-date information, visit the conference website.