AGI EARTH Magazine - Free to SEG Members!
The American Geosciences Institute (AGI) is making its flagship publication, EARTH magazine, FREE in digital formats to all individual members of each society in our Federation. Every month, EARTH explores the science behind the headlines with timely, relevant editorial content, numerous photos, illustrations and great maps, with a diverse mix of topics from across the geosciences. Your members also receive access to EARTH's vast archive.
- Visit digital.earthmagazine.org to opt-in.
- Enter the e-mail address where you would like the monthly issue notifications sent.
- Under Qualification for Subscription, choose "Member of an AGI Member Society or Associate Society".
- From the next dropdown, select "Society of Economic Geologists".
- You will receive an e-mail from EARTH asking you to validate the subscription. This can sometimes end up in SPAM or JUNK folders so be sure to check there.
- After validating, you will receive an e-mail on or about the first day of each month prompting you to download the new issue in your preferred digital format (PDF, e-reader, Kindle™).
There is no obligation, no credit card needed and AGI will not share, rent or give anyone's personal information to any outside organization. A wealth of information every month for free!
If you have any questions, need any assistance, or are interested in the print version of EARTH, please e-mail John Rasanen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal digital subscriptions only, does not apply to institutions.