SEG is celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2021
September 14–17, 2021
The annual conference showcase the new science and thinking that will benefit society in the future, framed by the understanding of the scientific accomplishments in economic geology and mineral discoveries over the last 100 years We look forward to seeing you online at this virtual event and if possible, in Whistler, BC, Canada.
- Game Changers — The First Hundred Years
- Lindgren's Legacy — Ore Deposits in Depth
- Gold 2020s — Golden Past, Precious Future
- Basins Through Time — Linking Process and Ore Systems
- Ore Deposit Structure — Processes, Patterns, and Innovations
- Beyond 2021 — The Next Hundred Years
- Diversity in Ore Deposits
- Tectonomagmatism and Porphyry-Epithermal Metallogeny (Tribute to Jeremy P. Richards)
For more detail and up-to-date information, visit the conference website.