All technical session speakers are required to respond to the "Oral Presenter Questions" in the Abstract Manager website so that we know if you plan to provide a live presentation (in person or virtually) or a pre-recorded presentation. Note: pre-recorded presentations must be uploaded by August 1, 2022.
We encourage you to include the SEG 2022 logo in your presentation slides.
Instructions for Pre-Recording
Presentations must be no longer than 15 minutes. Consider allowing time for questions, if desired. All presenters must provide pre-recorded copies of their presentations no later than August 1, 2021, regardless of whether they plan to provide a live presentation during the conference.
Presenters must assign copyright of their presentation to SEG. Without assignment of copyright your presentation will not be included in the virtual conference platform. Copyright transfer is part of the upload process.
Presentation Preparation and Requirements
- Presentations are 15 minutes.
- Presentation slides should be created at a 16:9 ratio.
- Presentation video files should be created at a 16:9 ratio, and submitted in the MP4 format. Video should not be larger than 1080p (1920w x 1080h pixels) or smaller than 720p (1280w x 720h pixels). Please ensure your slides and face are both visible on the screen in the recording. See Microsoft's instructions for saving a presentation as a video.
Uploading Your File
Please note: The following instructions are for existing users who uploaded an abstract to the Abstract Manager website. If you were not required to upload an abstract, you will receive a link in the instruction letter that will take you to the upload area.
- If you are an existing user, please return to the Abstract Manager website and sign in. From the main menu select "My Profile," then select the uploads link on the right side of the line in the "My Presentations" list to open the submission form. Drag and drop your presentation video file to the upload target area. Uploads for large files may take several minutes. When the upload is complete the uploaded filename will appear in the file list next to the target area. If the filename does not appear in the upload list then the upload has not been successful. If unsuccessful, please attempt a second time and if you are still unsuccessful, contact technical support at email@example.com.
- After the upload is finished, please complete the assignment of copyright question and save your response.
Live Presentation Instructions: Virtual
Presentations given live during the SEG 2022 Conference will be streamed into the Hubilo virtual conference platform. A pre-recorded copy of your presentation is required and will serve as a backup in anticipation of unforeseeable connection issues during the event. Please review the information above for submitting your pre-recorded copy.
Live Presentation Instructions: In Person
Presentations provided in person will be presented on stage before an audience. The talk will be recorded and shared with virtual attendees in the Hubilo conference platform.
Edith Newton Wilson