SEG does not share nor sell our member, attendee, or exhibitor information for commercial purposes. If you are contacted by someone attempting to sell you this information, please contact the conference organizer at email@example.com.
SEG Events Code of Conduct
All registrants, guests, volunteers, exhibitors, SEG staff, service providers, and others in attendance are expected to abide by this SEG Events Code of Conduct.
- Be respectful, considerate, collegial, and collaborative.
- Communicate in a civil manner, critiquing ideas rather than individuals.
- Avoid personal attacks directed toward others in attendance.
- Alert SEG staff or SEG leadership if you notice anyone in distress, or detect a dangerous, or potentially dangerous, situation.
Unacceptable Behavior Includes but is not Limited to:
- Harassment, intimidation, discrimination, or threatening actions.
- Physical or verbal abuse of any attendee.
- Disruption of any presentations.
- Audio/video recording of any presentations without permission from SEG.
- Inappropriate use of sexual images in public spaces or in presentations.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
- Anyone requested to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to immediately cease and desist.
- Actions may include immediate removal from the virtual platform without warning or refund.
- SEG reserves the right to prohibit participation by offenders at any future SEG meeting or other SEG-sponsored event.
Reporting Unacceptable Behavior
If you are subject to unacceptable behavior or have witnessed any such behavior, please immediately notify an SEG staff member or SEG member with a designated leadership or organizational position.
Conference COVID Policy
We encourage attendees to have received a primary dose of the COVID-19 vaccine and booster dose(s), as available. Consider carrying self-test kits (not provided by the conference organizers). Masks are encouraged, especially when in crowded and enclosed spaces.*
Additional restrictions may be in place for field trip participation due to mine site requirements and extended close proximity during lodging and travel. Please refer to the trip guidance provided for your specific trip.
* Please refer to the NHS website for additional information about the COVID-19 vaccines. https://www.nhs.uk/covid-19-advice-and-services/